Dynamics CRM 3.0 articles, fixes and updates - Year 2013
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 that have been released in Year 2013. The list is daily updated.
- 930853 How to change the user name and the logon name for a user record in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Q930853 KB930853 November 5, 2013
- 822722 Writing directly to the SQL Server database is not supported in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Q822722 KB822722 October 26, 2013
- 918609 A time-out occurs when you import large customization files into Microsoft Dynamics CRM Q918609 KB918609 August 28, 2013
- 929388 An "A failure was encountered while launching the process serving application pool 'CRMAppPool'" message is logged in the Application log after you configure CRMAppPool for a domain account user in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Q929388 KB929388 March 22, 2013
- 927751 Update Rollup 2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 is available Q927751 KB927751 February 4, 2013
- 2568685 How to Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 from Microsoft CRM 3.0 or Microsoft CRM 1.2 Q2568685 KB2568685 January 16, 2013