Excel 2010 articles, fixes and updates - December 2015
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Excel 2010 that have been released in December 2015. The list is daily updated.
- 2598127 Unused styles are copied from one workbook to another in Excel 2010 Q2598127 KB2598127 December 23, 2015
- 214326 Excel incorrectly assumes that the year 1900 is a leap year Q214326 KB214326 December 17, 2015
- 214019 Method to determine whether a year is a leap year Q214019 KB214019 December 17, 2015
- 2803733 Office programs may crash with the SendToBluetooth add-in installed Q2803733 KB2803733 December 16, 2015
- 286017 Error message when you open a file in Excel or in Word: "The document <Filename> caused a serious error the last time it was opened" Q286017 KB286017 December 4, 2015