Excel 2010 articles, fixes and updates - October 2020
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Excel 2010 that have been released in October 2020. The list is daily updated.
- 2554905 FIX: "File error: Data may have been lost" error message when you use Excel 2010 to open an Excel report file that was exported from SSRS 2008, from SSRS 2008 R2 or from SSRS 2012 Q2554905 KB2554905 October 20, 2020
- 2521127 FIX: PowerPivot window does not open when you open an .xla or .xlam file in Excel 2010 if PowerPivot for Excel 2010 is installed Q2521127 KB2521127 October 20, 2020
- 2225696 FIX: You cannot import a data table from SQL Server by using PowerPivot in Excel 2010 Q2225696 KB2225696 October 20, 2020
- 4583495 October 2020 updates for Microsoft Office Q4583495 KB4583495 October 14, 2020
- 4486707 Description of the security update for Excel 2010: October 13, 2020 Q4486707 KB4486707 October 13, 2020