Excel 2013 articles, fixes and updates - December 2015
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Excel 2013 that have been released in December 2015. The list is daily updated.
- 3129913 "We can't start this app..." error installing an Office add-in Q3129913 KB3129913 December 22, 2015
- 214326 Excel incorrectly assumes that the year 1900 is a leap year Q214326 KB214326 December 17, 2015
- 214019 Method to determine whether a year is a leap year Q214019 KB214019 December 17, 2015
- 2803733 Office programs may crash with the SendToBluetooth add-in installed Q2803733 KB2803733 December 16, 2015
- 2758876 Add-ins are user re-enabled after being disabled by Office programs Q2758876 KB2758876 December 8, 2015
- 286017 Error message when you open a file in Excel or in Word: "The document <Filename> caused a serious error the last time it was opened" Q286017 KB286017 December 4, 2015