Exchange Server 2007 articles, fixes and updates - November 2011
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 that have been released in November 2011. The list is daily updated.
- 2645573 "HTTP 400 Bad Request" error when you connect to an Exchange Server 2007 mailbox by using Outlook Web App Q2645573 KB2645573 November 22, 2011
- 2638876 Email messages cannot be delivered to the Hub Transport server in an Exchange Server 2007 environment Q2638876 KB2638876 November 16, 2011
- 2560617 A client does not display email message content in an Exchange Server 2007 SP3 RU1 environment Q2560617 KB2560617 November 14, 2011
- 2644137 Windows Network Load Balancing does not work in an Exchange Server cluster Q2644137 KB2644137 November 11, 2011
- 2526140 The Fax feature stops working in Exchange Server 2007 SP3 Q2526140 KB2526140 November 6, 2011
- 927465 Error message when you try to synchronize a Windows Mobile-based device by using Exchange ActiveSync for Exchange 2003 or for Exchange 2007 or for Exchange 2010: "Synchronization failed" Q927465 KB927465 November 1, 2011