Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000 articles, fixes and updates - January 2007
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000 that have been released in January 2007. The list is daily updated.
- 307502 "Automatically Detect Settings" Does Not Work if You Configure DHCP Option 252 Q307502 KB307502 January 31, 2007
- 289858 ISA Server Pass-Through Authentication Does Not Work with NTLM Q289858 KB289858 January 31, 2007
- 822241 ISA Server Web Proxy service maintains a connection after a client session is closed Q822241 KB822241 January 30, 2007
- 818036 "The Remote Procedure Call Failed" Error Message Occurs When You Stop the Firewall Service Q818036 KB818036 January 29, 2007
- 270268 NetMeeting Does Not Accept Incoming Calls When Internet Security and Acceleration Server Is Installed Q270268 KB270268 January 27, 2007