Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004 articles, fixes and updates - Year 2017
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004 that have been released in Year 2017. The list is daily updated.
- 920715 Web Proxy clients do not directly access a Web site that you enter in the "Directly access these servers or domains" list in ISA Server 2004 SP2 Q920715 KB920715 February 16, 2017
- 912122 Error message when you try to connect to a Web site that is published by using ISA Server 2004 Service Pack 2: "403" or "500" Q912122 KB912122 February 15, 2017
- 911072 The DHCP clients may not obtain the configuration script when you use DHCP Option 252 to automatically configure Internet Explorer Q911072 KB911072 February 15, 2017
- 889035 Users are prompted for authentication credentials when Internet Explorer is configured for automatic discovery in ISA Server or in Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway, Medium Business Edition Q889035 KB889035 February 15, 2017
- 326040 How to configure an ISA Server computer for a very large number of authentication requests Q326040 KB326040 January 7, 2017