Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006 articles, fixes and updates - Year 2012
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006 that have been released in Year 2012. The list is daily updated.
- 968078 MS09-016: Description of the ISA Server 2006 hotfix package: April 14, 2009 Q968078 KB968078 May 9, 2012
- 957638 MS09-043: Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office Web Components could allow remote code execution Q957638 KB957638 May 9, 2012
- 947826 MS09-043: Description of the security update for Office 2003 Web Components in Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2004 and in Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2006: August 11, 2009 Q947826 KB947826 May 8, 2012
- 2694478 FIX: Dynamic Caching may incorrectly delete recently cached objects from a caching server that is running Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 or Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2006 Q2694478 KB2694478 May 4, 2012
- 2618727 FIX: Users in remote forests cannot change their passwords through ISA Server 2006 or Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 Q2618727 KB2618727 January 20, 2012