Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006 articles, fixes and updates - Year 2019
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006 that have been released in Year 2019. The list is daily updated.
- 960146 An update is available for ISA Server 2006 to control the domain name and user name format in Kerberos Constrained Delegation scenarios Q960146 KB960146 November 20, 2019
- 956268 The Firewall service (Wspsrv.exe) may crash intermittently after you apply ISA Server 2006 Service Pack 1 Q956268 KB956268 November 20, 2019
- 927263 ISA Server 2004, ISA Server 2006 or Windows Essential Business Server 2008 blocks requests that include the Accept-Encoding HTTP header when a forward proxy is used Q927263 KB927263 November 20, 2019
- 970441 FIX: The ISA Server Control service cannot start after you install the MS09-012 update on a computer that is running Windows Server 2003 and that has more than 4 CPU cores Q970441 KB970441 July 19, 2019
- 814473 Internal clients cannot use Internet Explorer to access FTP sites through Web proxies Q814473 KB814473 June 9, 2019
- 837451 "The ISA Server denies the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL)" error message when a client tries to connect to the Internet through ISA Server 2006, ISA Server 2004, or Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway, Medium Business Edition Q837451 KB837451 February 12, 2019