Commerce Server 2007 articles, fixes and updates - Year 2010
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Commerce Server 2007 that have been released in Year 2010. The list is daily updated.
- 2396957 FIX: A deadlock error may occur when you use Commerce Server Staging or BizTalk Adapter for Commerce Server Catalog to try to import catalog data in Commerce Server 2007 or in Commerce Server 2009 Q2396957 KB2396957 November 16, 2010
- 2319603 FIX: Error message when you run a website that executes the Advertising pipeline on a server that is running Commerce Server 2007 or Commerce Server 2009: "HttpContext.Current is null" Q2319603 KB2319603 September 13, 2010
- 970717 FIX: Error message when you try to import a virtual catalog in Commerce Server 2007 and in Commerce Server 2009: "You should create the category before using it as a parent category" Q970717 KB970717 September 9, 2010
- 968757 FIX: A hotfix is available that enables the Commerce Server Data Warehouse analysis reporting feature to support SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services Q968757 KB968757 August 17, 2010
- 975117 FIX: The variant rank is reset to the default value after you perform a base catalog incremental import operation if the catalog XML file does not include a variant rank attribute in Commerce Server 2007 Q975117 KB975117 August 10, 2010