Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.8 articles, fixes and updates - Year 2011
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.8 that have been released in Year 2011. The list is daily updated.
- 911855 FIX: An access violation may occur when you declare a global type recordset variable and you try to close the recordset in Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.8 Service Pack 1 Q911855 KB911855 October 9, 2011
- 896100 FIX: The COM+ process stops responding after a Visual Basic application uses the Microsoft Oracle ODBC driver to connect to an Oracle database server that is hosted on a Windows Server 2003-based computer or on a Windows XP-based computer Q896100 KB896100 October 9, 2011
- 867768 FIX: An ADO-based application may unexpectedly exit when the application makes an asynchronous call to the Connection.Execute method on a computer that is running Data Access Components 2.8 Q867768 KB867768 October 9, 2011
- 927779 MS07-009: Vulnerability in Microsoft Data Access Components could allow remote code execution Q927779 KB927779 September 30, 2011
- 911562 MS06-014: Vulnerability in Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) function could allow code execution Q911562 KB911562 September 30, 2011