Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.8 articles, fixes and updates - Year 2012
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.8 that have been released in Year 2012. The list is daily updated.
- 818519 FIX: Cannot connect to named instance of SQL Server when a fully qualified domain name is specified Q818519 KB818519 August 9, 2012
- 818518 FIX: "Can't Save" Error Occurs When You Try to Save an ADO Recordset to a File Q818518 KB818518 August 9, 2012
- 818490 INFO: Handunsf.reg File Has Been Removed in MDAC 2.8 Redist Setup for Security Reasons Q818490 KB818490 August 9, 2012
- 842921 The installation process fails when you try to install Microsoft Data Access Components 2.8 by using a Windows Installer package on Windows 2000 Q842921 KB842921 July 25, 2012
- 307255 Component Checker: Diagnose problems and reconfigure MDAC installations Q307255 KB307255 July 10, 2012