Exchange Server 5.0 articles, fixes and updates - Year 2014
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Exchange Server 5.0 that have been released in Year 2014. The list is daily updated.
- 218315 You are repeatedly prompted for credentials when you log on to the e-mail server in Outlook 2000 Q218315 KB218315 June 22, 2014
- 188673 XADM: How to Assign a Group as Owner of a Distribution List Q188673 KB188673 June 22, 2014
- 169754 XADM: How to Set Up Batch Auto-forward Rules Using Exchange Q169754 KB169754 June 22, 2014
- 271987 Overview of Exchange Server database architecture and Database Engine Q271987 KB271987 June 19, 2014
- 257186 XIMS: SMTP Reply Codes (RFC 821) Q257186 KB257186 June 19, 2014
- 255843 Unable to log on to Exchange Server from a Windows 2000 or Windows XP client Q255843 KB255843 June 19, 2014