Exchange Server 5.0 articles, fixes and updates - Year 2015
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Exchange Server 5.0 that have been released in Year 2015. The list is daily updated.
- 153119 XFOR: Telnet to Port 25 to Test SMTP Communication Q153119 KB153119 July 3, 2015
- 909644 How to use Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager 2006 to help protect an Exchange server Q909644 KB909644 January 16, 2015
- 155509 XADM: Restore Exchange When Site or Organization Name Is Unknown Q155509 KB155509 January 14, 2015
- 832396 Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007 only use TCP/IP or HTTP protocol bindings connecting to an Exchange Server Q832396 KB832396 January 12, 2015
- 831234 How to make sure that your free/busy information is correctly updated in an environment where you use both Outlook and OWA clients Q831234 KB831234 January 11, 2015