Internet Explorer 5.0 articles, fixes and updates - Year 2009
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 that have been released in Year 2009. The list is daily updated.
- 961051 Microsoft Security Advisory: Vulnerability in Internet Explorer could allow remote code execution Q961051 KB961051 August 26, 2009
- 275609 FIX: Java Security Issue Allows Access to ActiveX Controls Q275609 KB275609 June 30, 2009
- 253562 FIX: Untrusted Code Can Access Files on End-User Systems Q253562 KB253562 June 30, 2009
- 240346 Malicious Java Applet May Be Able to Read, Write, or Delete Files on the Computer of a Web Site Visitor Q240346 KB240346 June 30, 2009
- 167796 PRB: Permission Denied Error Message When Scripting Across Frames Q167796 KB167796 March 23, 2009