Internet Explorer 5.0 articles, fixes and updates - Year 2017
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 that have been released in Year 2017. The list is daily updated.
- 245030 How to restrict the use of certain cryptographic algorithms and protocols in Schannel.dll Q245030 KB245030 August 18, 2017
- 960715 Microsoft Security Advisory: Update Rollup for ActiveX Kill Bits Q960715 KB960715 March 30, 2017
- 896688 MS05-052: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer Q896688 KB896688 March 30, 2017
- 284666 You receive a "you are not authorized to view this page" error message when you try to access an external Web site that requires authentication through ISA Server, through Forefront Threat Management Gateway, or through Windows Essential Business Server Q284666 KB284666 March 30, 2017
- 916281 MS06-021: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer Q916281 KB916281 March 29, 2017
- 867282 MS05-014: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer Q867282 KB867282 March 29, 2017