Small Business Server (SBS) 2000 articles, fixes and updates - Year 2017
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Small Business Server (SBS) 2000 that have been released in Year 2017. The list is daily updated.
- 921883 MS06-040: Vulnerability in Server service could allow remote code execution Q921883 KB921883 February 16, 2017
- 908620 How to configure MS DTC Transaction Internet Protocol functionality after you install security update 902400 Q908620 KB908620 February 16, 2017
- 916281 MS06-021: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer Q916281 KB916281 February 15, 2017
- 911564 MS06-006: Vulnerability in Windows Media Player plug-in with non-Microsoft Internet browsers could allow remote code execution Q911564 KB911564 February 15, 2017
- 911280 MS06-025: Vulnerability in Routing and Remote Access could allow remote code execution Q911280 KB911280 February 15, 2017
- 310568 Domain subfolders missing from forward lookup zone Q310568 KB310568 January 12, 2017