Visual Basic 2005 articles, fixes and updates - letter F
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Visual Basic 2005 starts with letter F that have been released. The list is daily updated.
- 917452 FIX: You may experience performance issues when you use solutions that contain large Visual Basic projects in Visual Studio 2005 Q917452 KB917452 January 16, 2015
- 920145 FIX: You may receive an error message when you consume an assembly that has an obfuscated generic type in Visual Studio 2005 Q920145 KB920145 January 15, 2015
- 915038 FIX: You may receive Visual Basic compiler error messages when you are developing a Visual Basic 2005 project in Visual Studio 2005 Q915038 KB915038 August 1, 2008
- 818459 FolderBrowserDialog.RootFolder displays desktop folders when you set it to non-desktop values Q818459 KB818459 November 26, 2007
- 321434 Firewall software may cause a Visual Studio 2005 or Visual Studio .NET installation to stop responding (hang) Q321434 KB321434 February 12, 2007
- 926380 FIX: The startup process and the logon process are slow on a computer that is running Windows XP and Windows Script Host when a script is written by using Visual Studio products Q926380 KB926380 November 13, 2006