Visual C# .NET 2002 articles, fixes and updates - letter M
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Visual C# .NET 2002 starts with letter M that have been released. The list is daily updated.
- 932349 MS08-070: Vulnerabilities in Visual Basic 6.0 Runtime Extended Files (ActiveX Controls) could allow remote code execution Q932349 KB932349 April 24, 2018
- 954593 MS08-052: Vulnerabilities in GDI+ could allow remote code execution Q954593 KB954593 April 17, 2018
- 958392 MS08-070: Description of the security update for the Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2002 Service Pack 1 development platform: December 9, 2008 Q958392 KB958392 November 2, 2013
- 947736 MS08-052: Description of the security update for GDI+ for Visual Studio .NET 2002 Service Pack 1: September 9, 2008 Q947736 KB947736 May 8, 2012
- 814908 Minor errors occur when comment Web pages are generated for a Visual C# console application on the Chinese version of Windows Q814908 KB814908 January 6, 2006