Visual SourceSafe 6.0 articles, fixes and updates - letter Y
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Visual SourceSafe 6.0 starts with letter Y that have been released. The list is daily updated.
- 887039 You cannot open an Office InfoPath 2003 project from Visual SourceSafe 6.0c in Visual Studio .NET Q887039 KB887039 January 15, 2015
- 317622 You cannot get a Web project from source code control if the Web project is deleted from the Web server Q317622 KB317622 November 2, 2013
- 953345 You are not Prompted to Edit a file under Source Control when you begin making changes Q953345 KB953345 May 19, 2008
- 814711 You receive an "invalid command line option" error message when you try to install Visual SourceSafe 6.0c Q814711 KB814711 August 15, 2005
- 196197 You receive an error message when you get a file from a project label by using OLE automation Q196197 KB196197 April 28, 2004
- 814681 You receive an "unspecified error" error message when you try to open a query file that is under source code control in Visual Studio .NET Q814681 KB814681 April 14, 2004