Windows XP Media Center Edition (MCE) articles, fixes and updates - May 2014
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition (MCE) that have been released in May 2014. The list is daily updated.
- 899861 You receive an error message if you install the downloaded version of Microsoft Data Access Components version 2.8 to a Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2-based computer Q899861 KB899861 May 23, 2014
- 887012 Why you may be prompted to restart your computer after you install a security update on a Windows-based computer Q887012 KB887012 May 23, 2014
- 875364 Detailed installation walkthrough for Windows XP Service Pack 2 Q875364 KB875364 May 23, 2014
- 813951 You cannot access your MSN e-mail account or authenticate with a Web site in various programs Q813951 KB813951 May 23, 2014
- 935448 Certain programs may not start, and you receive an error message on a computer that is running Windows XP Service Pack 2: "Illegal System DLL Relocation" Q935448 KB935448 May 21, 2014