Windows XP Tablet PC Edition articles, fixes and updates - December 2015
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition that have been released in December 2015. The list is daily updated.
- 926255 MS06-075: Vulnerability in Windows could allow elevation of privilege Q926255 KB926255 December 9, 2015
- 926247 MS06-074: Vulnerability in Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) could allow remote code execution Q926247 KB926247 December 9, 2015
- 923414 MS06-063: Vulnerability in Server Service could allow denial of service Q923414 KB923414 December 9, 2015
- 905414 MS05-045: Vulnerability in Network Connection Manager could allow denial of service Q905414 KB905414 December 9, 2015
- 318378 How to repair or reinstall Internet Explorer in Windows Q318378 KB318378 December 8, 2015