.NET Framework 3.0 articles, fixes and updates - Year 2017
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 that have been released in Year 2017. The list is daily updated.
- 318785 How to determine which versions and service pack levels of the Microsoft .NET Framework are installed Q318785 KB318785 November 29, 2017
- 967090 FIX: Error message when you set the encoding property to UTF8 and run a Web service to send messages that contain invalid characters: "Unable to translate Unicode character ‘invalid character string’ at index ‘index_number’ to specified code p... Q967090 KB967090 March 29, 2017
- 958722 Memory usage increases significantly when you use a single workflow runtime to run an application that creates lots of workflow instances from different XOML files Q958722 KB958722 March 29, 2017
- 2974269 MS14-053: Description of the security update for the .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2 for Windows Vista Service Pack 2 and Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2: September 9, 2014 Q2974269 KB2974269 February 14, 2017
- 3141780 MS16-035: Security update for the .NET Framework to address security feature bypass Q3141780 KB3141780 January 19, 2017