.NET Framework 3.5 articles, fixes and updates - letter Y
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 starts with letter Y that have been released. The list is daily updated.
- 962928 You cannot browse to an SSL-secured Office SharePoint Server 2007 site or to the Search Settings page for a Shared Services Provider Q962928 KB962928 April 22, 2018
- 970519 You receive a "The incoming tabular data stream (TDS) remote procedure call (RPC) protocol stream is incorrect" exception when using NVarchar parameters with Sqlclient Q970519 KB970519 April 17, 2018
- 3044149 You can't install Windows Identity Foundation in Windows Core Q3044149 KB3044149 May 12, 2015
- 3002547 You cannot enable the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 feature on Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8.1, or Windows 8 after you install security update 2966827 or 2966828 Q3002547 KB3002547 October 27, 2014
- 2758709 You cannot expose CDXML-based CIM cmdlets by using a Management OData endpoint Q2758709 KB2758709 October 19, 2012
- 941192 You may experience unexpected behavior in WPF applications or in ASP.NET applications after you install the .NET Framework 3.5 Beta 2 on a computer that is running Windows Vista Q941192 KB941192 September 22, 2011