.NET Framework 4 articles, fixes and updates - letter Y
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft .NET Framework 4 starts with letter Y that have been released. The list is daily updated.
- 2859968 You experience high memory usage when using EnlistDurable Q2859968 KB2859968 September 10, 2013
- 2758709 You cannot expose CDXML-based CIM cmdlets by using a Management OData endpoint Q2758709 KB2758709 October 19, 2012
- 2551125 You may run out of available ports when using the ConnectionGroupName property of the System.Net.HttpWebRequest class of the .Net framework 2.0 or .Net framework 4.0 Q2551125 KB2551125 May 17, 2011
- 2498911 You may receive a system ArgumentNullException exception when you scroll horizontally on a DataGrid control and then click a cell in the control in a .NET Framework 4-based WPF application Q2498911 KB2498911 April 25, 2011
- 2019821 You cannot persist a WF workflow instance to the SQL Workflow Instance Store if you promoted a Boolean type. Q2019821 KB2019821 April 12, 2010