Outlook 2002 (Outlook XP) articles, fixes and updates - December 2015
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Outlook 2002 (Outlook XP) that have been released in December 2015. The list is daily updated.
- 926209 Error message when Outlook clients synchronize an offline address book with Exchange 2000: "'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F)" Q926209 KB926209 December 9, 2015
- 917128 You may receive a "Microsoft Outlook cannot provide form scripting support" message when you try to open a custom form in a Terminal Server client session by using Outlook Q917128 KB917128 December 9, 2015
- 917126 Error message in Outlook 2003 or in Outlook 2002: "This information service has not been configured" Q917126 KB917126 December 9, 2015
- 914909 The Outlook window closes, but the application continues to run when you try to exit Outlook Q914909 KB914909 December 9, 2015
- 905184 Exchange 2000 Server and Exchange Server 2003 performance may be affected when desktop search engine software is running on Outlook or other MAPI client computers Q905184 KB905184 December 9, 2015