Outlook 2003 articles, fixes and updates - September 2015
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Outlook 2003 that have been released in September 2015. The list is daily updated.
- 927092 The size of a digitally signed and encrypted e-mail message grows when you create, forward, or reply to a digitally signed and encrypted e-mail message in Microsoft Outlook Q927092 KB927092 September 29, 2015
- 2703723 Email remains in the Outbox when you use the DelegateSentItemsStyle registry value Q2703723 KB2703723 September 24, 2015
- 2679568 Information about the Outlook AutoComplete list Q2679568 KB2679568 September 23, 2015
- 937422 How to turn off automatic spelling checking and automatic grammar checking in Office programs Q937422 KB937422 September 23, 2015
- 2000021 Outlook tools: Description of sample tools for managing PST files in your Outlook Profile Q2000021 KB2000021 September 1, 2015
- 954199 Description of the policy for how e-mail is filtered by the junk e-mail filters in Outlook or in Exchange Server Q954199 KB954199 September 1, 2015