Outlook 2010 articles, fixes and updates - August 2013
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Outlook 2010 that have been released in August 2013. The list is daily updated.
- 2649613 Supportability for changing users in a single Outlook profile Q2649613 KB2649613 August 29, 2013
- 2839517 Outlook is unable to connect to Exchange 2013 public folder or auto-mapped mailbox Q2839517 KB2839517 August 22, 2013
- 2862373 Long delay in connecting to the Exchange server after you receive the service upgrade for Office 365 Q2862373 KB2862373 August 21, 2013
- 2264398 Outlook: Unable to perform a Check Name or connect to an Exchange mailbox Q2264398 KB2264398 August 9, 2013
- 2732387 Error message when you select and then open an email message in Outlook 2010: "Could not read the calendar. The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable" Q2732387 KB2732387 August 2, 2013
- 2764045 Troubleshoot product stability issues in Outlook using diagnostics Q2764045 KB2764045 August 1, 2013