Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2003 articles, fixes and updates - May 2018
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2003 that have been released in May 2018. The list is daily updated.
- 819064 You Receive an "Invalid Class" Error Message When You Use a WDM Method Q819064 KB819064 May 17, 2018
- 310516 How to add, modify, or delete registry subkeys and values by using a .reg file Q310516 KB310516 May 16, 2018
- 832316 The partition size is extended, but the file system remains the original size when you extend an NTFS volume Q832316 KB832316 May 9, 2018
- 826936 Time-out errors occur in Volume Shadow Copy service writers, and shadow copies are lost during backup and during times when there are high levels of input/output Q826936 KB826936 May 9, 2018
- 818460 How to Install Service Packs and Hotfixes When Windows Is Running in Safe Mode Q818460 KB818460 May 9, 2018