Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2008 articles, fixes and updates - Year 2014
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2008 that have been released in Year 2014. The list is daily updated.
- 2931031 Windows Setup may fail if USB flash disk is removed too early Q2931031 KB2931031 October 20, 2014
- 979454 Description of Windows Small Business Server 2008 Update Rollup 4 Q979454 KB979454 June 21, 2014
- 975263 Exchange Server 2007 unexpectedly changes to trial mode after you reinstall or repair the current installation of Exchange Server 2007 on a server that is running Windows Small Business Server 2008 Q975263 KB975263 June 21, 2014
- 973243 The default gateway is missing on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008 or Windows Vista after the computer restarts if the default gateway is set by using the Netsh command Q973243 KB973243 June 21, 2014
- 968128 Event IDs 12290 and 16387 are logged when system state backup fails on a Windows Server 2008-based computer Q968128 KB968128 June 21, 2014