SharePoint Portal Server 2003 articles, fixes and updates - April 2006
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server 2003 that have been released in April 2006. The list is daily updated.
- 833262 "Cannot connect to web service... " error message when you locate an Office Solution Accelerator for Proposals Web site Q833262 KB833262 April 27, 2006
- 891538 "The address could not be found" error messages are logged in the gatherer log and crawls of the content index are not completed successfully in SharePoint Portal Server 2003 Q891538 KB891538 April 11, 2006
- 894079 Crawls take a longer time to be completed when you use a third-party single-threaded IFilter in SharePoint Portal Server 2003 Q894079 KB894079 April 7, 2006
- 891795 The name of the user who created an area appears in the search results instead of the name of the user who is the contact for the area in SharePoint Portal Server 2003 Q891795 KB891795 April 7, 2006
- 890758 Content that is stored outside the portal site and that is not included in the search scope is returned in the search results in SharePoint Portal Server 2003 Q890758 KB890758 April 7, 2006
- 884050 File opens as read-only when you open a Word 2003 file from a Web folder by using the Windows WebDAV mini-redirector Q884050 KB884050 April 7, 2006