SQL Server 2005 articles, fixes and updates - December 2011
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 that have been released in December 2011. The list is daily updated.
- 2616117 FIX: Incorrect mail profile is displayed in the Alert System page in SQL Server 2008 R2 Q2616117 KB2616117 December 19, 2011
- 2583994 FIX: SSIS Checkpoint restores an incorrect variable value for an Execute SQL Task item of a For Loop Container item in SSIS 2008 or in SSIS 2008 R2 if an SSIS package executes again after it fails or stops Q2583994 KB2583994 December 19, 2011
- 925976 Error message when you try to install a SQL Server 2005 service pack or a SQL Server 2005 hotfix package: "Error 29528. The setup has encountered an unexpected error while Setting Internal Properties" Q925976 KB925976 December 19, 2011
- 834279 Methods to dispose of SQL Server CE, SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition, or SQL Server 2005 Mobile Edition managed objects from memory Q834279 KB834279 December 13, 2011
- 969845 FIX: Error message when you run a SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008, or SQL Server 2008 R2 Integration Services package (SSIS) after you install the .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 or the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1: "ADO NET Source " Q969845 KB969845 December 1, 2011