SQL Server 2005 articles, fixes and updates - May 2018
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 that have been released in May 2018. The list is daily updated.
- 936179 FIX: Error message when you use SQL Native Client to connect to an instance of a principal server in a database mirroring session: "The connection attempted to fail over to a server that does not have a failover partner" Q936179 KB936179 May 17, 2018
- 953481 FIX: Error message when you try to insert data on a subscriber of a merge replication in SQL Server 2005: "Msg 548, Level 16, State 2, Line 1. The insert failed" Q953481 KB953481 May 10, 2018
- 940126 FIX: Error 9003 is logged in the SQL Server error log file when you use log shipping in SQL Server 2005 Q940126 KB940126 May 10, 2018
- 938102 FIX: Error messages when you run a query that references a view in SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2: “A severe error occurred on the current command. The results, if any, should be discarded” Q938102 KB938102 May 10, 2018
- 929376 FIX: A "17187" error message may be logged in the Errorlog file when an instance of SQL Server 2005 is under a heavy load Q929376 KB929376 May 10, 2018