SQL Server 2005 articles, fixes and updates - July 2018
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 that have been released in July 2018. The list is daily updated.
- 960922 Mere Query timeout can lead to fullscale SQLCLR AppDomain unload in some conditions. Q960922 KB960922 July 11, 2018
- 915846 Best practices that you can use to set up domain groups and solutions to problems that may occur when you set up a domain group when you install a SQL Server 2005 failover cluster Q915846 KB915846 July 11, 2018
- 911846 The SQL Server Reporting Services service does not start correctly and you receive an error message on a Windows 2000 Server domain controller on which you have installed SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Q911846 KB911846 July 11, 2018
- 910708 You must specify the domain groups for the clustered SQL Server services when you install a SQL Server failover cluster Q910708 KB910708 July 11, 2018
- 2015748 How to troubleshoot database consistency errors reported by DBCC CHECKB Q2015748 KB2015748 July 2, 2018