SQL Server 2008 articles, fixes and updates - December 2012
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 that have been released in December 2012. The list is daily updated.
- 2770891 FIX: "Non-yielding Scheduler" error message when you insert a record that contains large object (LOB) data into a snapshot database in SQL Server 2008 or in SQL Server 2008 R2 Q2770891 KB2770891 December 17, 2012
- 2770837 FIX: "Windows NT user or group 'Domain_name\User_name' not found" error message when you add a login to a case-sensitive SQL Server 2008 instance or SQL Server 2008 R2 instance Q2770837 KB2770837 December 17, 2012
- 2651629 FIX: Error message when you use DTA to tune one or more queries against a database that contains many objects in SQL Server 2008, in SQL Server 2008 R2 or in SQL Server 2012 Q2651629 KB2651629 December 17, 2012
- 2028584 Database Mail is the preferred method to send mail within SQL Server Q2028584 KB2028584 December 9, 2012
- 2711549 FIX: Error is logged when you start SQL Server 2008 or when a client sends a request to the program Q2711549 KB2711549 December 7, 2012
- 2157154 The 'Blocked Process Threshold' configuration does not work as expected for values less than 5 Q2157154 KB2157154 December 5, 2012