SQL Server 2008 articles, fixes and updates - December 2013
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 that have been released in December 2013. The list is daily updated.
- 2671078 FIX: "Attempting to set a non-NULL-able column's value to NULL" error message when you use a MERGE statement in SQL Server 2008, in SQL Server 2008 R2 or in SQL Server 2012 Q2671078 KB2671078 December 16, 2013
- 2532079 FIX: DML statements do not run on some columns in a table after you enable CDC on some other columns in SQL Server 2008 R2 Q2532079 KB2532079 December 16, 2013
- 2497575 FIX: "Error: 18210, Severity: 16, State: 1" error when an application tries to use VDI to back up some data in a SQL Server 2008 or SQL Server 2008 R2 instance Q2497575 KB2497575 December 12, 2013
- 2914689 Metadata from linked objects is not automatically updated when the source objects change in SSAS Q2914689 KB2914689 December 11, 2013
- 2913774 An index build takes a long time when a SQL Server database backup is running Q2913774 KB2913774 December 9, 2013
- 928518 Error message when you run any of the DBCC CHECK commands in SQL Server: "The database could not be exclusively locked to perform the operation" Q928518 KB928518 December 6, 2013