SQL Server 2012 articles, fixes and updates - April 2012
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 that have been released in April 2012. The list is daily updated.
- 2672759 Error message when you use the Microsoft Change Data Capture Service for Oracle by Attunity: "ORA-00600: internal error code" Q2672759 KB2672759 April 24, 2012
- 2652024 FIX: You receive the error message "ConfigServiceConfigurationAlreadyExists" when you try to open a knowledge base in the Data Quality Client in SQL Server 2012 Q2652024 KB2652024 April 20, 2012
- 2688697 FIX: Out-of-memory error when you run an instance of SQL Server 2012 on a computer that uses NUMA Q2688697 KB2688697 April 12, 2012
- 2655789 FIX: Replication Log Reader Agent fails with "18773" and "18805" error messages if you set the 'large value types out of row' table option to ON for the publication article table Q2655789 KB2655789 April 12, 2012
- 2653893 FIX: It takes a long time to restore a database in SQL Server 2008 R2 or in SQL Server 2008 or in SQL 2012 Q2653893 KB2653893 April 12, 2012
- 2622668 FIX: Error message when you delete some records in a table on a publisher if the schema name of the table is not "[dbo]" Q2622668 KB2622668 April 12, 2012