SQL Server 2012 articles, fixes and updates - January 2016
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 that have been released in January 2016. The list is daily updated.
- 3137281 FIX: Communication that uses an MD5 hash algorithm fails when you use TLS 1.2 in SQL Server Q3137281 KB3137281 January 30, 2016
- 3135852 FIX: The encrypted endpoint communication with TLS 1.2 fails when you use SQL Server Q3135852 KB3135852 January 30, 2016
- 3125526 FIX: You receive error messages when you run a query that uses tempdb in SQL Server Q3125526 KB3125526 January 25, 2016
- 2801413 Enable plan-affecting SQL Server query optimizer behavior that can be controlled by different trace flags on a specific-query level Q2801413 KB2801413 January 20, 2016
- 3009974 FIX: Slow synchronization when disks have different sector sizes for primary and secondary replica log files in SQL Server AG and Logshipping environments Q3009974 KB3009974 January 19, 2016
- 3087872 FIX: Access violations when you use the FileTable feature in SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014 Q3087872 KB3087872 January 14, 2016