SQL Server 2012 articles, fixes and updates - January 2019
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 that have been released in January 2019. The list is daily updated.
- 4488253 Configure MSOLAP data provider for Excel to connect to Analysis Services Q4488253 KB4488253 January 30, 2019
- 811889 How to troubleshoot the "Cannot generate SSPI context" error message Q811889 KB811889 January 29, 2019
- 4488254 Many CMEMTHREAD waits when many SchemaMgr Store entries exist in SQL Server Q4488254 KB4488254 January 24, 2019
- 2987585 Restore Log with Standby Mode on an Advanced Format disk may cause a 9004 error in SQL Server 2008 R2 or SQL Server 2012 Q2987585 KB2987585 January 22, 2019
- 955644 Description of the "access check cache bucket count" and "access check cache quota" options that are available in the sp_configure stored procedure Q955644 KB955644 January 10, 2019