SQL Server 2017 articles, fixes and updates - March 2020
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft SQL Server 2017 that have been released in March 2020. The list is daily updated.
- 4538497 FIX: Slow query performance when using query predicates with UPPER, LOWER or RTRIM with default CE in SQL Server 2017 and 2019 Q4538497 KB4538497 March 31, 2020
- 4538365 FIX: Change Tracking cleanup does not work when invalid cleanup and hardened cleanup version are negative in SQL Server 2017 and 2019 Q4538365 KB4538365 March 31, 2020
- 4538268 FIX: "Expired BLOB handle" error occurs when cross-database transaction involves communication with MSDTC in SQL Server 2017 and 2019 Q4538268 KB4538268 March 31, 2020
- 956893 Support policy for Microsoft SQL Server products that are running in a hardware virtualization environment Q956893 KB956893 March 31, 2020
- 4529927 FIX: .NET Framework DbDataAdapter.FillSchema method returns NULL on database with compatibility level 140 in SQL Server 2019 and 2017 Q4529927 KB4529927 March 12, 2020
- 4548001 FIX: Connection error occurs when you try to connect SQL Server 2017 on Linux by using OpenSSL 1.1 Q4548001 KB4548001 March 4, 2020