Systems Management Server (SMS) 2003 articles, fixes and updates - January 2007
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS) 2003 that have been released in January 2007. The list is daily updated.
- 928168 Error message when you try to upgrade an earlier version of the SMS 2003 Inventory Tool for Microsoft Updates (ITMU) to ITMU Revision 3 in SMS 2003: "Error Code: 0x80004005" Q928168 KB928168 January 30, 2007
- 894574 You receive the "The program you have installed may not display properly because it was designed for a previous version of Windows Mobile software" message after you use the SMS 2003 Device Management Feature Pack to install a program on a mobile device Q894574 KB894574 January 30, 2007
- 886109 The new package folder and the new network shared folder are not created after you change the "Share name" setting in Systems Management Server 2003 Q886109 KB886109 January 30, 2007
- 306460 Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (MBSA) returns note messages for some updates Q306460 KB306460 January 9, 2007
- 843183 Versions of Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer that are earlier than MBSA version 1.2.1 are no longer supported Q843183 KB843183 January 8, 2007