Systems Management Server (SMS) 2003 articles, fixes and updates - Year 2012
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS) 2003 that have been released in Year 2012. The list is daily updated.
- 2741528 MS12-062: Vulnerability in System Center Configuration Manager could allow elevation of privilege: September 11, 2012 Q2741528 KB2741528 December 22, 2012
- 832109 Error 401 or "Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection" when clients try to connect to a SMS 2003 Management Point Q832109 KB832109 September 18, 2012
- 2733631 MS12-062: Description of the security update for Microsoft Systems Management Server 2003 Service Pack 3: September 11, 2012 Q2733631 KB2733631 September 12, 2012
- 816051 An SMS primary site processes discovery and inventory data very slowly Q816051 KB816051 July 6, 2012
- 925282 How to troubleshoot Advanced Client Push Installation issues in Systems Management Server 2003 and System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Q925282 KB925282 June 5, 2012
- 826852 Ports that Systems Management Server 2003 uses to communicate through a firewall or through a proxy server Q826852 KB826852 April 16, 2012