Visual Studio 2005 articles, fixes and updates - December 2008
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 that have been released in December 2008. The list is daily updated.
- 961368 Command line error MIDL1005 : cannot find C preprocessor cl.exe Q961368 KB961368 December 19, 2008
- 957510 FIX: You may receive "LNK2001" and "LNK1120" linker errors when you link a project that has MBCS symbols in Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Q957510 KB957510 December 19, 2008
- 959418 FIX: The profiling process may crash when you use the instrumentation method to profile an application by using Visual Studio 2005 SP1 on a computer that has .NET Framework 4.0 installed Q959418 KB959418 December 18, 2008
- 960961 ATL - DLL exporting C++ classes derived from ATL base classes Q960961 KB960961 December 8, 2008
- 958036 FIX: You may receive an access violation error message when you run an MFC application that contains an ActiveX Control inside a Tab control in Visual Studio 2005 Service Pack 1 Q958036 KB958036 December 8, 2008
- 958831 FIX: An incorrect result is generated when you use the optimization option in floating-point code in Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Q958831 KB958831 December 1, 2008