Visual Studio 2008 articles, fixes and updates - Year 2007
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 that have been released in Year 2007. The list is daily updated.
- 945425 Lines of code may be missing if you compile a solution that has a complex project structure in Visual Studio 2008 Q945425 KB945425 December 31, 2007
- 946452 You may experience performance issues in the IDE after you use Visual Studio 2008 to build a Visual Basic project Q946452 KB946452 December 17, 2007
- 945357 Error message when you click "Calculate Permissions" for a Visual Studio 2008 ClickOnce application: "Calculating permissions failed" Q945357 KB945357 December 13, 2007
- 945756 Error message when you compile a WPF application in Visual Basic 2008: "Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions" Q945756 KB945756 December 3, 2007
- 945358 Error message when you try to deploy a Visual Studio 2008 ClickOnce application: “The components for communicating with FrontPage Server Extensions are not installed” Q945358 KB945358 November 30, 2007
- 945316 A smart device application cannot be started on an emulator or on a mobile device if you develop the application on a computer that has Visual Studio 2008 and Visual Studio 2005 installed Q945316 KB945316 November 27, 2007