Visual Studio 2008 articles, fixes and updates - August 2009
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 that have been released in August 2009. The list is daily updated.
- 2001115 Error message when you try to use the Data Source Configuration Wizard to create a connection to a SQL or an Access data source in Visual Studio 2008: Could not load type 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.DataDesign.SyncDesigner.SyncFacade.SyncManager' Q2001115 KB2001115 August 16, 2009
- 967050 Cannot Display Inherited Form in Form Designer When Base Form Defined in 64-bit Assembly Q967050 KB967050 August 10, 2009
- 963017 Cannot add Controls from 64-bit Assemblies to the Toolbox or Use in Designers Within the Visual Studio IDE Q963017 KB963017 August 10, 2009
- 961404 Direct Unit Testing with WCF is not supported in Visual Studio 2008 SP1 Team System Test Q961404 KB961404 August 10, 2009
- 974403 Error "Method 'get_CanEnableIme' on type" checking items into Team Foundation Server source code control from x64 Windows Vista client Q974403 KB974403 August 7, 2009
- 974294 Red X on Documents node in Team Foundation Server Team Explorer with more than 64 Document libraries Q974294 KB974294 August 4, 2009