Windows 8 articles, fixes and updates - November 2016
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Windows 8 that have been released in November 2016. The list is daily updated.
- 3208485 0xC1900101 error when Windows 10 upgrade fails after the second system restart Q3208485 KB3208485 November 24, 2016
- 3201265 Windows Time Service settings are not preserved during an in-place upgrade to Windows Server 2016 or Windows 10 Version 1607 Q3201265 KB3201265 November 22, 2016
- 2980749 Event log data for troubleshooting SMB in Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 Q2980749 KB2980749 November 20, 2016
- 2937044 You cannot log on as a local administrator when you restart in DSRepair mode Q2937044 KB2937044 November 20, 2016
- 2894418 Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012-based client computers switch back and forth between the old and new service versions during a Windows Update, Microsoft Update, or Windows Store service migration Q2894418 KB2894418 November 20, 2016
- 2868725 Microsoft security advisory: Update for disabling RC4 Q2868725 KB2868725 November 10, 2016