Windows 8 articles, fixes and updates - March 2017
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Windows 8 that have been released in March 2017. The list is daily updated.
- 909614 How the Windows Time service treats a leap second Q909614 KB909614 March 29, 2017
- 909260 Events 1101 and 1030 are logged in the Application log when applying Group Policy Q909260 KB909260 March 29, 2017
- 899191 New functionality in the Distributed Transaction Coordinator service in Windows Q899191 KB899191 March 29, 2017
- 2736625 [de6c97be-003e-4032-a05f-59ebc6e71c3b] Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS) Diagnostic Q2736625 KB2736625 March 27, 2017
- 2980660 DirectAccess clients can connect over Teredo but not through IP-HTTPS Q2980660 KB2980660 March 22, 2017
- 934307 Description of the Windows Update Standalone Installer in Windows Q934307 KB934307 March 1, 2017