Windows 8 articles, fixes and updates - November 2019
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Windows 8 that have been released in November 2019. The list is daily updated.
- 2696547 How to detect, enable and disable SMBv1, SMBv2, and SMBv3 in Windows and Windows Server Q2696547 KB2696547 November 24, 2019
- 2755159 "The specified database is not a valid VAMT database" error message when you try to create a database by using VAMT 3.0 on a Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012-based computer Q2755159 KB2755159 November 22, 2019
- 2826798 Wireless devices are disabled after you turn off Airplane Mode in Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 Q2826798 KB2826798 November 15, 2019
- 947246 You may receive an "Out of Memory" error message because of the desktop heap limitation Q947246 KB947246 November 15, 2019
- 2967756 Usability limit for Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) in Windows Q2967756 KB2967756 November 12, 2019
- 4022839 Description of the security update for Windows 8: June 13, 2017 Q4022839 KB4022839 November 6, 2019