Windows CE 5.0 articles, fixes and updates - December 2015
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Windows CE 5.0 that have been released in December 2015. The list is daily updated.
- 958806 FIX: When you use an application to open a .wma file or an .mp3 file on a CD on a Windows CE 5.0-based device, certain parts of memory may be destroyed, and you cannot open the file Q958806 KB958806 December 10, 2015
- 932657 FIX: The watchdog timer is missing in the watchdog queue on a Microsoft Windows CE 5.0-based device Q932657 KB932657 December 9, 2015
- 932611 FIX: Error message when you connect two Windows CE 5.0-based devices by using a USB LAN adapter: "'The object exporter specified was not found. 1910' (HRESULT=0x80070776)" Q932611 KB932611 December 9, 2015
- 927429 FIX: The CeGetVolumeInfo function may return incorrect information for FAT file system and TFAT file system volumes in Windows CE 5.0 Q927429 KB927429 December 9, 2015
- 921095 FIX: U.S. daylight saving time changes in 2007 do not occur on the correct day on Windows CE 5.0-based devices Q921095 KB921095 December 9, 2015