Windows Embedded CE 6.0 articles, fixes and updates - Year 2012
This list contains all of the known Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, howtos, fixes, hotfixes, webcasts and updates of Microsoft Windows Embedded CE 6.0 that have been released in Year 2012. The list is daily updated.
- 2728493 FIX: A USB storage device that does not contain the MBR and is formatted as exFAT cannot be mounted on a Windows Embedded CE 6.0-based device Q2728493 KB2728493 September 11, 2012
- 2711419 Applications using the ATL CAutoStackPtr class may crash Q2711419 KB2711419 May 16, 2012
- 2683398 FIX: An update that includes the 2012 daylight saving time changes for Chile is available for Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Q2683398 KB2683398 March 9, 2012
- 2549497 An update that introduces the MD2 and MD4 hashing algorithm disable flag is available for Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Q2549497 KB2549497 March 7, 2012
- 2645460 FIX: An update that includes the December 2011 cumulative time zone update is available for Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Q2645460 KB2645460 February 14, 2012
- 2667786 Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3 doesn't support high DPI Q2667786 KB2667786 January 30, 2012